cms info system ipo cms info system launching its ipo what is cms info system ipo how to use ipo how to invest on ipo ipo review is it good or bad for investment
It is India’s largest cash management company in terms of the number of ATM points and retail pick-up points. The company is engaged in installing, maintaining, and managing assets and technology solutions on an end-to-end outsourced basis for banks, financial institutions, and organized retail and e-commerce companies in India.
The business operates in 3 segments
- Cash management services,
- Managed services i.e. banking automation product sales, common control systems, and software solutions, etc., and
- Financial cards issuance for banks and card personalization services.
- Market presence: CMS Info Systems is one of the largest companies in this segment, with all-India operations. This allows the company to build a strong network.
- Infrastructure: The technology-driven integrated business platform allows the company to cater to every requirement of its clients.
- Dependency on outsourcing: The business model of CMS Info Systems primarily relies on outsourcing contracts from banks. Therefore, it can be a point of concern.
Part of a niche segment: CMS Info Systems operates in a segment that does not have many major players. Thus, the business opportunities are vast, and so are the chances of increasing revenue.
- Inflation and economic slowdown: Due to inflation and economic slowdown, the company can fail to increase the charges on its services. It can adversely affect its revenues.
Sion Investment Holdings Pte. Limited is the promoter of the company.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in millions)|
|Profit After Tax||844.70||1,685.23|
- To carry out an offer for sale of equity shares by promoters aggregating up to Rs. 11,000 million.
- To achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the stock exchanges.
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹205 to ₹216 per equity share|
|Market Lot||69 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||69 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Issue Size||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹1,100.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹1,100.00 Cr)
IPO Tentative Timetable
The CMS Info Systems IPO open date is Dec 21, 2021, and the close date is Dec 23, 2021. The issue may list on Dec 31, 2021.
|IPO Open Date||Dec 21, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Dec 23, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Dec 28, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 29, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Dec 30, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Dec 31, 2021|
IPO Lot Size
IPO Promoter Holding
Pre Issue Share Holding 100%
Post Issue Share Holding 65.59%
|Competitor||Face Value||Sector P/E||Market Cap.|
|SIS Limited||Rs. 5||68.44||Rs. 7345|
- Leading player in consolidating market with strong fundamentals.
- Pan-India footprint with deep penetration in growing markets.
- Integrated business platform offering a broad range of services and products;
- Systems and processes to manage and scale an operationally complex business.
- Track record of strong productivity and operational excellence.
- An experienced and highly qualified management team that has successfully grown their business.
- Longstanding customer relationships with increased business opportunities.