The HNI package in MCX is for clients who want to work on intraday or Positional recommendations with bigger targets when compared with normal packages. This product is best suited for traders or investors who trade in all COMMODITIES TIPS like GOLD, SILVER, COPPER, CRUDEOIL, NATURALGAS, NICKEL, LEAD, ZINC, ALUMINIUM and trade in multiple lots. The targets are higher when compared with stop losses so it does not wipe out your previous profits and the accuracy is the most distinguishing factor for this product.
This section is geared towards HNI individuals and institutions (including hedge funds, PE funds and other fund houses).
At Kingresearch, we offered to a select group of High Net Worth Clients across India. These are clients who have trusted us for premium advice and have chosen us month over month based on highly professional and accurate recommendations that they receive from our team. Timeliness and accuracy are our pillars of strength. For this reason, the team only accepts a specific number of clients each month to ensure that each HNI client gets the full attention in a timely manner.
What will you Get?
- Weekly 4- 5 Calls based on Technical Levels.
- Calls can be Intraday or Positional based on the Customer’s requirement
- Direct number of the Research Analyst will be provided to the customer
- Customer can take views on own position as well.
- Special follow up via Whats App & Calls.
- Follow-up messages and other important data updates.
- Limited Calls But High Return with consistent accuracy level..
- Higher Return as compared to Regular Package.
- Minimum Investment Required: Rs.250000.
- HNI- Only For BIG CustomersSample Calls :
HNI Update: BUY GOLD @ 30800 & more @ 30750 With Stoploss- 30600 Target- 31050__31250.
HNI Update: SELL CRUDEOIL @ 3200 & add more @ 3180 With Stoploss- 3150 Target- 3280__3310.Complete Follow up & Support by SMS Till 11:30 Pm
- All investments in Stock Markets, Commodity Markets and other financial instruments traded here are subject to market risks and the Returns may go up or down depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market including the fluctuations in the interest rates.
- There can be no assurance that an objective will be achieved. The past performance of the calls given or managed by Kingresearch.co.in and its affiliates is not necessarily indicative of future performance of the Calls.
- The Service is not guaranteeing or assuring any returns under any of the Services subscribed to herewith.
- The investments made in the Stock Markets, Commodity Markets and/or in any of financial instruments are subject to external risks. The floating rate investments are subject to risks pertaining to Interest rate movement, Spread Movement, Settlement and Liquidity.
- Kingresearch.co.in will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of the information given in the website or through SMS.
- Kingresearch.co.in will generates all its recommendations via Theory of Technical Analysis & do not reflect the fundamental validity of the script.
- Kingresearch.co.in is a SEBI registered Research Analyst with registration number INH200005753
- Kingresearch.co.in does not have affiliations with any intermediary and hence does receive any remuneration or compensation of any form from any other intermediary.