is pack is best suitable for those traders who are trading in Equity Market and cannot dedicate time to watch the market entire day But are very eager to generate returns from market by holding their positions overnight. Here traders get daily one or maximum two recommendation after 2 Pm or towards end of Intraday session to Buy or Sell Equity or its Derivatives (FUTURES) that they need to hold for only one day and next day those positions are to be closed. There is no fixed number of Index Futures BTST/STBT calls in a month as it can vary depending on the market volatility.
In this pack the customer will receive 4-5 BTST/STBT Tips in a week with an accuracy of 85-90%.Our highly experienced analysts at Kingresearch put their heads to work full time and identify the perfect scripts in which movement is expecting tomorrow on Buy side or Sell side as BTST/STBT basis to generate maximum returns overnight.
What will you get?
- 1-2 BTST/STBT Calls in Daily Basis
- Calls Generate after 2 Pm or End of Intraday Session
- Accuracy 85-90%
- Risk reward ratio 1:2
- Proper Follow ups Via SMS.
- Complete assistance during and after trading hours
- We provide you around 12-15 calls in a month in Futures segment.
BTST Update: Buy Biocon Future @ 850 With Stoploss- 842 Target- 866.
STBT Update: Sell Bharatforge Future @ 865 With Stoploss- 875 Target- 840.
Complete Follow up & Support by SMS Till 3:30 Pm
- All investments in Stock Markets, Commodity Markets and other financial instruments traded here are subject to market risks and the Returns may go up or down depending upon the factors and forces affecting the securities market including the fluctuations in the interest rates.
- There can be no assurance that an objective will be achieved. The past performance of the calls given or managed by Kingresearch.co.in and its affiliates is not necessarily indicative of future performance of the Calls.
- The Service is not guaranteeing or assuring any returns under any of the Services subscribed to herewith.
- The investments made in the Stock Markets, Commodity Markets and/or in any of financial instruments are subject to external risks. The floating rate investments are subject to risks pertaining to Interest rate movement, Spread Movement, Settlement and Liquidity.
- Kingresearch.co.in will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of the information given in the website or through SMS.
- Kingresearch.co.in will generates all its recommendations via Theory of Technical Analysis & do not reflect the fundamental validity of the script.
- Kingresearch.co.in is a SEBI registered Research Analyst with registration number INH200005753
- Kingresearch.co.in does not have affiliations with any intermediary and hence does receive any remuneration or compensation of any form from any other intermediary.